Wednesday, February 11, 2015

0

And the saga begins!

I wish I had some entertaining way of saying that I am already living the frantic life of a mother of 'two' even before my second is here!  I have been wanting to start this blog since our BFP (big fat positive), but I've been so busy with the holidays, the new year, a wedding, new job, etc....I just got extremely exhausted just by thinking about everything that has been going on!

As many of you already know, and could have easily figured it out...Brad & I are expecting baby #2!  We found out a few days before Christmas, really early on in our pregnancy, and decided to share the news on Christmas day with our friends and family.  A lot has happened since then and I am going to try to catch everyone up since I've even been too busy to post everything on Facebook! Now, anyone that knows me, understands just how big of a deal that is! LOL

I'll keep this 'introduction' short & sweet, as our little peanut is right now... be prepared to read about the behind the scenes details, the stories of motherhood, the trials of pregnancy, the battles of raising a two year old, the non-stop vomiting nights, the taco cravings, and the emotional outbreaks, as the Hughes grow by two feet!


0 comments:

Post a Comment